Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve, MV303
Pneumatic Actuated Diaphragm Valve for Chemical Process
MV303 pneumatic diaphragm valves features innovative valve flow passage design and improved mechanical structure, leading to larger flow rate. Configurated with PN 10 pressure level, this diaphragm valve is suitable for applications in water piping systems and chemical fluid systems.
- DN 15/20/25/32/40/50/65
- Pressure Level
- PN 10
- Body Material
- PVC-U, PVC-C, PP-H, PVDF, PP-Natural
- EPDM, FPM, EPDM-PTFE
- flange, spigot, true union (socket or spigot)
- DIN, JIS, ANSI
Easy installation and maintenance
- Independent actuator for easy replacement and dismounting
- With pilot operated solenoid valve mounting base for quick installation
- Position indicator configured with protective shield adapted to outdoor and harsh working environments
- Absence of metal parts exposed to the external environment to prevent any risk of corrosion
- Excellent lubrication performance and maintenance free
- Air inlet direction is optional at 90°intervals.
- Perfect for installation in limited space
- Same installation length as market standard valves
- Insert-molded threaded connection suitable for different installation strengths.
- Valve flow passage and pneumatic actuator overpressure design for improved safety
- Smoothened valve flow passage design for better protection from water hammer
Excellent flexibility in configuration
- Connection: flange, spigot, true union (socket or spigot)
- Connection standard: metric, US, JP
- Diaphragm: EPDM, FPM, EPDM-PTFE
- Valve body: PVC-U, PVC-C, PP-H, PVDF, PP-Natural
- PP-H, PVDF pneumatic diaphragm valves offer oil-free options
Best flow control performance
- Smoothened flow path profile leads to lower loss of pressure and double flow rate
- Linear flow characteristics for more accurate fluid control
- Suitable for media containing a small number of particles and solids
- Water treatment
- Power industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Chemical engineering
- Marine engineering
- Wind energy
Get in Touch
KOSCN is a professional manufacturer of flow control products. Our product range includes plastic valves, pneumatic actuators, pressure sensors and piping systems. We offer industrial plastic valves in various sizes, of different materials and for different pressure ranges, guaranteeing the right valve for any piping system. Manual, pneumatic, or electric actuators for valves are optional to best fit your application requirements.
Our plastic valves and piping systems are good low-cost solutions for flow control needs in various applications, including waste/wastewater disposal, chemical processing, metallurgy, landfill leachate processing, integrated circuit manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, glass panel processing, food and beverage, paper making, power industry, bio pharmacy and more.
KOSCN has obtained multiple patents and is a national high-tech enterprise. We have professional teams for product design and development, manufacturing, mold production, injection molding and quality control. Our quality management system is in strict accordance with ISO9001, ISO140001, ISO45001 to ensure the excellent reliability and outstanding durability of products.