Pneumatic Diaphragm Valves, MV300
Plastic Pneumatic Actuated Diaphragm Valve
MV300 pneumatic diaphragm valves feature integrated pneumatic actuator and good flow performance due to optimal design of flow path profile. This corrosion resistant valve is available with a variety of size ranges, body materials, sealing materials (elastomers) and end connections to suit different applications.
- DN 15 (1/2”)
- Pressure Level
- PN 6
- Body Material
- PVC-U, PVC-C, PP-H, PVDF, PP-Natural
- EPDM, FPM, EPDM-PTFE
- true union (socket or spigot)
- DIN 8063, ISO 9393
Easy installation and maintenance
- Integrated compact design for easy installation in limited space
- Absence of metal parts exposed to the external environment to prevent any risk of corrosion
- Built-in diaphragm with extended lifespan
- Excellent lubrication performance and maintenance free
- Threaded true unions
- Same installation length as market standard valves
- Integrated optical position feedback
- Identification on valves is laser engraved to ensure legibility after long-time use
- Valve flow passage and pneumatic actuator overpressure design for safety
- Broadest range of materials optional including high temperature and corrosion resistant materials
- Optimized flow passage design for efficient closure in high flow rate applications
- High temperature resistant diaphragm. Improved sealing performance.
Excellent flexibility in configuration
- Actuator: NC (normally closed), NO (normally open), DA (direct acting)
- Diaphragm: EPDM, FPM, PTFE,
- Media: water, acid or alkaline
- Valve body: PVC-U, PVC-C, PP-H, PVDF, PP-Natural
- Connection standard: metric, US, JP
- Excellent quality and reliability for high number of switching cycles
Best flow control performance
- Linear flow characteristics for easy control
- Double flow rate due to unique valve flow passage design
- Suitable for media containing a small number of particles and solids
- Glass panel
- Paper making
Get in Touch
KOSCN is a professional manufacturer of flow control products. Our product range includes plastic valves, pneumatic actuators, pressure sensors and piping systems. We offer industrial plastic valves in various sizes, of different materials and for different pressure ranges, guaranteeing the right valve for any piping system. Manual, pneumatic, or electric actuators for valves are optional to best fit your application requirements.
Our plastic valves and piping systems are good low-cost solutions for flow control needs in various applications, including waste/wastewater disposal, chemical processing, metallurgy, landfill leachate processing, integrated circuit manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, glass panel processing, food and beverage, paper making, power industry, bio pharmacy and more.
KOSCN has obtained multiple patents and is a national high-tech enterprise. We have professional teams for product design and development, manufacturing, mold production, injection molding and quality control. Our quality management system is in strict accordance with ISO9001, ISO140001, ISO45001 to ensure the excellent reliability and outstanding durability of products.