Pressure Transmitter/ Pressure Sensor, PS700
KOSCN pressure transmitter PS700 is a compact and economic industrial pressure measurement instrument with full plastic housing design. Integrating ASIC approved ceramic piezoresistive sensor unit and featuring high precision, and high corrosion resistance, the pressure sensors are ideal for corrosive media application or in severe working environments.
- Measuring Range
- 0~0.3bar, 0.6bar, 1bar, 2.5bar, 5bar, 10bar, 16bar
- Medium wetted parts
- PVC-U, PVC-C, PP, PVDF
- EPDM, FPM, FKM
- Connection Standard
- DIN, JIS, ANSI
- ≤±0.25%, 0.5% FS
- Connection Size
- Pressure measuring range is customizable and this pressure measuring instrument can be used to measure absolute pressure.
- Medium wetted diaphragm: AL2O3 96%
- METALLUX highly stable sensor unit
- Temperature compensation marked by laser trimming technology ensures the measuring accuracy.
- Accuracy: ≤±0.25%, 0.5% FS
- Overload: 200% FS
- Output signal: 4~20 mA
- Voltage range: 24V± 20%
- Mode of connection: 2 wire connection
- Ambient temperature: -10~80℃
- Relative humidity: 20~80%
Easy operation and maintenance
- Full plastic housing design for aesthetic appearance and high corrosion resistance
- Integrated mechanical and electrical construction
- ISO standard electrical connection ports
- Unsealed thread with loose joint connection
- IP65 protection
- Explosion-proof pressure sensors customizable according to the specific requirements
- Corrosion-free and leakproof configuration
- Clogging prevention
- Integrated circuit
- Power industry
- Mining & metallurgy
- Chemical engineering
- Glass panel
Get in Touch
KOSCN is a professional manufacturer of flow control products. Our product range includes plastic valves, pneumatic actuators, pressure sensors and piping systems. We offer industrial plastic valves in various sizes, of different materials and for different pressure ranges, guaranteeing the right valve for any piping system. Manual, pneumatic, or electric actuators for valves are optional to best fit your application requirements.
Our plastic valves and piping systems are good low-cost solutions for flow control needs in various applications, including waste/wastewater disposal, chemical processing, metallurgy, landfill leachate processing, integrated circuit manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, glass panel processing, food and beverage, paper making, power industry, bio pharmacy and more.
KOSCN has obtained multiple patents and is a national high-tech enterprise. We have professional teams for product design and development, manufacturing, mold production, injection molding and quality control. Our quality management system is in strict accordance with ISO9001, ISO140001, ISO45001 to ensure the excellent reliability and outstanding durability of products.