Chemical Liquid Valves, DV310
Plastic Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve for Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Hygienic Applications
DV310 plastic pneumatic diaphragm with compact design valves feature excellent corrosion and heat resistance. With smooth inner wall and low ion precipitation, this pneumatic diaphragm valves are ideal for applications requiring high cleanness, such as pharmaceutical, chemical, and hygienic applications. A vast selection of valve materials improves the application versatility with the most economic price-performance ratio. The diaphragm valves are in accordance with requirements of FDA 177-1520/177-1550 dissolution test.
- 3/8", 1/2"
- Pressure Level
- PN 5
- Body Material
- PP-Natural, PVDF, PFA
- UNF threaded flare
- SEMI standard F65-1101
- Work temperature
Easy maintenance and operation
- Full plastic housing design for aesthetic appearance and high corrosion resistance
- Compact design, easy maintenance, and installation
- UNF threaded flare connection with high compatibility and interchangeability
- Installation panel size complies with SEMI standard F65-1101
- In compliance with requirements of FDA 177-1520/177-1550 dissolution test
- Triple seal valve diaphragm construction for no leakages
- Fluororesin actuator with high pressure bearing capacity
- Curved PTFE diaphragm with better ductility and higher lifespan
Excellent flexibility in configuration
- Medium wetted parts: PP-Natural, PVDF, PFA
- Diaphragm: PTFE
- Cylinder: PVDF
- Seals: FKM/EPDM optional
- Structural parts: PVDF
- Four installation directions available for actuator pilot ports
- HDD manufacturing
- Integrated ciruit
- Bio pharmacy
- Food and beverage
- New materials
Get in Touch
KOSCN is a professional manufacturer of flow control products. Our product range includes plastic valves, pneumatic actuators, pressure sensors and piping systems. We offer industrial plastic valves in various sizes, of different materials and for different pressure ranges, guaranteeing the right valve for any piping system. Manual, pneumatic, or electric actuators for valves are optional to best fit your application requirements.
Our plastic valves and piping systems are good low-cost solutions for flow control needs in various applications, including waste/wastewater disposal, chemical processing, metallurgy, landfill leachate processing, integrated circuit manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, glass panel processing, food and beverage, paper making, power industry, bio pharmacy and more.
KOSCN has obtained multiple patents and is a national high-tech enterprise. We have professional teams for product design and development, manufacturing, mold production, injection molding and quality control. Our quality management system is in strict accordance with ISO9001, ISO140001, ISO45001 to ensure the excellent reliability and outstanding durability of products.