Manual Diaphragm Valve, MV301
Plastic Manual Diaphragm Valve, MV301
MV301 manual diaphragm valve is a newly developed membrane valve with multifunctional regulating modules, ergonomic design, limit switches and locking system. Suspension type diaphragm coupling mechanism and smoothened flow passage enable the best flow performance.
- DN 15/20/25/32/40/50/65
- Pressure Level
- PN 10
- Body Material
- PVC-U, PVC-C, PP-H, PP-Natural, PVDF
- EPDM, FPM, EPDM-PTFE
- flange, spigot, true union (socket or spigot)
- DIN, JIS, ANSI
Easy installation and maintenance
- Snap fit and thread connections for easy mounting and dismounting
- Full plastic housing design for aesthetic appearance and high corrosion resistance
- Accurate screw fit clearance for smooth operations and maintenance
- Same installation length as market standard valves
- Integrated optical position feedback with easy observations
- Ergonomic regulating modules
- There is a lockout on the handwheel for precise opening and shutoff control.
- Limit switches and over torque protection for diaphragm mechanism
- Suspension type diaphragm coupling mechanism to protect the diaphragm
- Handwheel lockout with padlock available
Excellent flexibility in configuration
- Connection: flange, spigot, true union (socket or spigot)
- Oil free options available for some manual diaphragm valves
Best flow control performance
- Linear flow characteristics for easy liquid regulating
- Double flow rate due to unique smoothened valve flow passage design
- Suitable for media containing a small number of particles and solids
- Landfill leachate treatment
- Mining & metallurgy
Get in Touch
KOSCN is a professional manufacturer of flow control products. Our product range includes plastic valves, pneumatic actuators, pressure sensors and piping systems. We offer industrial plastic valves in various sizes, of different materials and for different pressure ranges, guaranteeing the right valve for any piping system. Manual, pneumatic, or electric actuators for valves are optional to best fit your application requirements.
Our plastic valves and piping systems are good low-cost solutions for flow control needs in various applications, including waste/wastewater disposal, chemical processing, metallurgy, landfill leachate processing, integrated circuit manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, glass panel processing, food and beverage, paper making, power industry, bio pharmacy and more.
KOSCN has obtained multiple patents and is a national high-tech enterprise. We have professional teams for product design and development, manufacturing, mold production, injection molding and quality control. Our quality management system is in strict accordance with ISO9001, ISO140001, ISO45001 to ensure the excellent reliability and outstanding durability of products.